Good cologne any recommendations?

Hey, I'm thinking about buying a good smelling cologne but don't want to spend too much, or too little. Any recommendations? (I guess price should be around $30? *shruG*)

Recent Questions Shopping

ed hardy, lucky, or betsey johnson

betsey johnson is amazing if you just buy the perfume then its like $30

My favorite cologne for guys is Axe... every scent of Axe that i have smelt so far has been really good.

What are some good skate shoes?

Try the cologne called "lucky you" smells great. And a good price to match the smell.You wont go wrong...

What is a good gift for a coworker?

as a woman i have always loved the smell of issey mayaki, its gorgeous, or here's a few others that are nice. aqua de gia by armani, clinique happy, jean paul goutier, or if you like somethin stronger try helmut lang. hope they help, but i would recomend all men to buy issey mayaki.

Cars that are good on gas?

cool water is da bomb also naticua,addidas, it depands you wanna /gangsta smell like an older man or a younger thug it is up 2 u

Are Limited Too bras good?

I recommend Black Code by Armani...a little expensive...but you could get the small bottle.

It is hot.

How good is holllister Cologne?

because colognes react with your body chemistry what smells good on one man might not on another. The only way to find your match is to try some. There are usually testers at nicer department stores. You shouldn't judge a cologne right away either, put some on then after a while see if it still smells good.

The scent that works best on me is Pi by Givenchy. Its the only scent I'll wear.

How good are "replica" watches?

I'm assuming you're a guy...

Well if you want to go with expensive Drakar is good... but I think it has an "older" gentleman smell.

Spirit for Him by Antonio Banderas smells good

I also like Cool Water ... but just about every guy wears that.

My fiance wears Old Spice (not the original but some sporty kind) ANd I LOVE. Of course... he also has this scent that's just HIM and I totally crave it. (I know, I'm a weirdo...)

Where is a good place to get good tumbling/cheer shorts?

Yup, Axe is good and it isn't expensive either

Are classifieds a good source of shopping?

go a bit farther and get lagerfeld(every woman loves it)

What are some good online websites to shop on?