How long will the marijuana stay in my system?

Being a marijuzna smoker, I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago. Have lost 20 pounds, been drinking water and green tea everydat, how long will it stay in my system.

first off let me say CONGRATS on quitting!!! now for your question, if youre about to be subjected to a drug screening, then it depends on the type of test being done. typically THC will stay in the urine for up to 4 weeks. if it is a follicle sample, there is no escaping it. once its there, its there. they can tell how long ago it was, but theres no way to remove it completely.

It depends on how much you smoked. THC stays in the system anywhere from 3 to 60 days. It doesn't really matter what you drink or how much you drink. If you are taking a test, the kind of tests depends on whether the THC will show up or not.

Plain and simple, if you don't want THC in your system, don't smoke. It's a nasty, unattractive habit anyway.

How long does nicotine stay in your system?