How do i finger myself?

well im 19, and I have been wanting to finger myself, but im just scared that its going to hurt, how do I start??

COME ON PEOPLE LET'S GET REALISTIC ANYBODY THAT COMES ON THIS SITE AND ASK YOU A QUESTION ABOUT HOW DO THEY FINGER THEMSELFS IS FULL OF SH*T, THE HEFFA ALREADY DID, IF YOU CAN STICK A DICK IN YOU SH*T, I KNOW YOU CAN STICK YOUR NASTY A*S FINGERS UP THERE, I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS SH*T!

just relax and experiment. It's your own body- you can touch yourself wherever you want to. Just go at it. Don't be afraid.

How to finger

Most people dont understand that for the first-timers it does hurt a bit,start out with a finger or a smaller sized d*ck. (forlesspain) Once youve done it its not painful anymore.Sometimes in the beginning its much easier to "glaze" the area,so that your finger slips right in, so of course you could use lube, but since you dont know how to finger yourself im taking that your young and does not own lube but a stick of butter in the microwave for like 4 seconds will work;) ..once its melted rub a little on your finger of choice , (first or middle finger usually) then stick it up slow wiggle around spread your legs find the way in and go in and out, until the spot feels better and looser. To let you know this will pop your cherry , that means your breaking the skin of your vag to have sex and do vaginal activity they call it the cherry because when you pop it fully it bleeds alittle bit.dont worry though this happens to every girl. or transexual man lol (:
hope this helps good wishes and sincere thoughts ;) h.(don't put my name for safety issues)

Can you finger a boy?

hmmm well you can come over to my house friday night and I can give you a first hand leason, we can meet once a week for a period of 3 months you'll be a pro once these sessions have finished. I charge $20 an hour, but its worth it :)

Is it safe to finger yourself?

Just stick ya finga up ya pussy and go and and out

how long does a girl finger herself???

I get really horny whenever I rub my clit but if I stick my finger in it doesnt feel good. am I doing something wrong?

If you're a virgin can you finger yourself?

Just spread the meat curtains and shove the dildo up your dirty minge!! if you need tips send email to thomas-taylor-11@hotmail.com

What are some tips on fingering a girl

Use my hand.

fingering with a pen

im 16. My friends all go out doing guys touching themselves.Im not sure if it will "hurt" or if it is really awsome. I don't want to be a cronic masterbator. or a bimbo etc.

Girls: eaten out or fingered?

its quite easy to finger yourself. the best time? turn the shower on hott and wait til the room gets all steamy. turn out the lights and have fun ;) happy fingering!

do girls like being fingered up the butt ?

You can go to http://www.solotouch.com and learn all you might want to know. Masturbation doesn't hurt at all, in fact it is quite enjoyable!

If I am on my period should I let someone finger me ?

It won't hurt. You do not have to insert anything into yourself to pleasure yourself. Touching and stroking on the outside and near / at your clitoris is all that many women need to get off. Relax. Set the mood with music, candles, or what ever you want. If it doesn't go 'over the top' at first, don't worry. Some women don't get it until their twenties, unlike men who can't seem to stop as soon as they hit puberty.
Good Luck!!

i just fingered myself and it was amazing all you do is stick ur finger in ur vagina and go in and out its amazingggg

Answerer #1, relax. Take a deep breath. You don’t just stick it in. It has to do with the technique too buddy.