When was your first kiss?

Just wondering... when was you first kiss...

my first meaningful kiss was on my thirteenth birthday,
it was dark and my boyfriend happened to live in my
neighborhood so we after my party, we went walking
on a trail and he grabbed me and kissed my in the
moonlight. it was cuteee. I miss it.

my first kiss with tongue was horrible!!! I was 13 and this guy totally shoved his tongue in my mouth before fsdljkhauioh;erhl IT WAS GROSS.

my first lip kiss was cute. it was with this guy we might of been around 8 and first we went back and forth kissing each others cheeks for I don't know a minute or so then we just kissed and it was very cute.

Why Did He Kiss Me?

first kiss I was 8 first make out was 10 .

How do I know he wont kiss her again?

it was in new years when I was 11

When should I go in for a kiss?

i'm waiting for mine... i have a bf that i love sooooooooooooooooooooooo much but i want him to kiss me after we are at least engaged and even better, i want my first kiss on my wedding day *HEARTS*

Kiss yyour kuzn?

It's when I was 12. I had a crush on my neighbor and I told her that I had to go to a make out party and had never kissed a girl, hoping she'd offer to let me practice with her. Thankfully, I was right and we kissed. This led to a long string of kisses and we practiced other 'sexual' things with each other for a while.

Where was your first kiss?