Is it bad to finger yourself if you havent had your period yet?

Im 14 and i havent had my period yet. I havent had a bf and i want to finger myslelf. Is it bad an how do i do it!:)

Don't worry; it's definitely not bad.

It's not bad at all! And to do it slide your finger down your vagina until you find the hole. Stick one finger in and move it in and out.. that's basically it! It may hurt the first time you do it, and there may be a bit of blood as your hymen may rip your first time.

How to ease bad period cramps?

nope

Is bleeding a lot on a period bad?

Absolutely not. Enjoy.
However, make sure your hands are clean and your nails are smooth. ALSO acrylic nails are more likely to scratch than natural ones, so keep that in mind.

Is it bad that I don't have my period yet?

ya go ahead f****ck away at you r self its ok like its ok to do other things that are perverted and if that leads to waching porn its f****cking great enjoy it.

Ok is it bad if you skip a period?

Fingering has nothing to do with your period, however doing so might stimulate your hormones and cause your period to come sooner. Every girl is different, but masturbation with not be any different if you have or haven't had your period before.

Is drinking milk during your period bad?

not bad especially if I do it for you lol :))

What happens if I havent started my period?

Lose weight with the Keto Diet

End the confusion on this diet that's taking the world by storm. We bring you the cliff notes. What to eat. What to avoid. Where to get information. It's all here in this easy to read Funadvice guide.