Is it bad to finger yourself if you havent had your period yet?

Im 14 and i havent had my period yet. I havent had a bf and i want to finger myslelf. Is it bad an how do i do it!:)

Don't worry; it's definitely not bad.

It's not bad at all! And to do it slide your finger down your vagina until you find the hole. Stick one finger in and move it in and out.. that's basically it! It may hurt the first time you do it, and there may be a bit of blood as your hymen may rip your first time.

Is drinking milk during your period bad?

nope

Why do I smell so bad down there?

Absolutely not. Enjoy.
However, make sure your hands are clean and your nails are smooth. ALSO acrylic nails are more likely to scratch than natural ones, so keep that in mind.

How to make your period late?

ya go ahead f****ck away at you r self its ok like its ok to do other things that are perverted and if that leads to waching porn its f****cking great enjoy it.

when you get fingered what do you wear

Fingering has nothing to do with your period, however doing so might stimulate your hormones and cause your period to come sooner. Every girl is different, but masturbation with not be any different if you have or haven't had your period before.

Why does my period smell so strong?

not bad especially if I do it for you lol :))

How do I get my period faster?