Final fantasy 7

I just bought final fantasy 7 and im finding that befor I go and do the next task at hand, I have to p*ss around for like 2hrs and lvl up and get better stuff, am I just that bad, or is anyone els getting this dilema?

Recent Questions Gaming & Games

haha I dont mean to laf but I had final fantasy when I was 8 years old and completed it im 17 it cam out in 1997

na what I found easy was to basically any battles you get into. fight them dont run away I no it can be really long to right every 3 seconds but when you level up your like yer thats kl and then while your running around looking for new harder enemies you also find new items new materia etc
:)

dude. final fantasy 7 is AWESOME!!! Cloud is sooo cool. I get hooked up too. did you know about the movie they made? it's called FF7: Advent Children. if ya don't, CHECK IT OUT...

If you play the game to it's fullest capacity, it should take you about 80 to 90 hours to complete.

no not really I dominate over final fantasy I-XIII

its a general thing in all final fantasy games, big and small, they get addictive, the more you play, so you just go insane about leveling up

Gaining XP and better equipment, is part of the RPG experience. The ENTIRE game will be less difficult, if you just spend a long period of time early in the game, leveling up.