How to email to germany?

ok I have a friend in germnay and I live in america. Well she gave me her email and I gave her mine but when I send her and email it does not work and I know I got the right email. A email comes back and says it failed to deliver. Well in germnay it ends instead of .com it's .de I don't know if thta has anything to with it. And it ???somwhitng goes(I won't pu it here) @veb.de. What should I do and what could it be?

It should still work if it's .de, I send lots of emails to people in germany. Can you look at the email again, the complete version where it gives you the entire error message? post it here - there should be another reason other than "failure to deliver"

ok I have a friend in germnay and I live in america. Well she gave me her email and I gave her mine but when I send her and email it does not work and I know I got the right email. A email comes back and says it failed to deliver. Well in germnay it ends instead of .com it's .de I don't know if thta has anything to with it. It's something (I won't put it here) @veb.de. What should I do and what could it be?

How to erase an email?

I am having trouble emailing my friend in Germany. email address is setho@arcor.de The response is: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

setho@arcot.de

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
DNS Error: Timeout while contacting DNS servers

--- Original message ---

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.89.138 with SMTP id c10mr2294808wef.47.1260833821086; Mon,
14 Dec 2009 15:37:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:37:01 -0500
Message-ID:
Subject: Hello from Mary Kae
From: Mary Kae Higgins
To: setho@arcot.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6db2dbb06d5d1047ab8c095

- Show quoted text -

Hi Barbara, I got your beautiful thank you card. Sad to hear your Mom is in
the hospital. I love the pictures! Merry Christmas!
--
Mary Kae Higgins, GRI, SRES, e-Pro,
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Reliable
7428-5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209
c.917.509.6154
email. MK@MaryKaeOnline.com
website. www.MaryKaeOnline.com

How to email jay leno?

I don't have an answer to this but I have the same problem sending emails to Germany. My friend claims she cannot receive my mail and when she sends to me, it's not delivered, it bounces back to her. Anyone know why? Hers also ends in .de

How to set up email to undisclosed recipients?