What color should i dye my hair?

im dying my hair I duno what colour to go for you will c my pic can someone help me please???

Dark brown would look amazing, red and orange would make you look too pail... it only works on really tanned people.
Which sux for me because I want red hair!

Red or black would look nice. If you're looking for a new style, you might want to possibly think about getting a hair cut too.
~kate

How do you tone down red hair color?

I don't think you should die your whole hair I would just get highlights and lowlights because if you die your hair a very different color from your natural color like red or black then you will have to re-die it in a month or two and it cost a lot. Honestly go for some chocolate brown highlights or even go for a light color because you have fair skin so either would work and if you get highlights you don't have to get them redone for about 5 months. I don't think you should go red because you have a ash brown in your hair and if you went red it could look washed out but thats just my opinion

Can black hair be colored by using store bought hair color dye?

orange red would look great judging from your skin tone

How long to wait to color my hair after rebonding?

wottt red alll over lool

Can you dye your hair twice in one day?

You should so get red.

Does brown hair go ginger if you dye it blonde?