Does vinager detox you from cocaine

I used about 5days ago I have a drug test today and I was told to drink cranberry juice and a bottle of vinager, will this work?

Recent Questions Drugs

The main cause for people failing drug tests is their underestimating the time it stays in the body.

There is a bit of misinformation out there and that is cocaine is out of your system in 2-3 days. Well while that might be true LABS DON'T TEST FOR THE DRUG ITSELF.
Per this website:

http://www.passadrugtestingforall.com/long-cocaine-stays-your-system-a-5.html

Yes, that is true, they look for the metabolite. A metabolite is something that the body produces when it ingests something, in the case of cocaine it is "benzoylecgonine" that will stay around long after the drug is gone, up to 30 days for a frequent user. THE DRUG ITSELF can stay in your bloodstream up to 72 hours. It can stay in your urine for about 1 or up to 3 days after single use. Habitual or chronic use can be detected in urine for up to 12 weeks depending on quantity, duration, and frequency of use.

No, vinegar will not get rid of it if it's in your system.

p

The main cause for people failing drug tests is because they're taking illegal drugs...

How to detox my body of cocaine?

Probably not.
Vinegar? You do realize that you'd have to be a pro to drink a bottle of that right? Nasty stuff.
Probably just make you look stupid and not solve anything. So it doesn't work, no.

How can I pass a drug test for cocaine withouta detox kit ?

vinager thins your blood. juuust so you know

How long will cocaine stay in your system?

rid benzoylecgonine