Why do i have brown discharge before my period?

why do I have brown discharge before my period . during my period its one day on blood and the rest is brown discharge'. why?

Hi,

I believe that the brown discharge is blood. Blood will often become brown when dried. It's likely just light so it dries quickly. However, if this is a new occurance, or you haven't seen a gynecologist before, I recommend that you see one ASAP!

Good luck.

The brown discharge is most likely blood as stated above.

Is brown discharge before and after your period normal?

hi my name is maryellen and I have a problem.
I have meen having dark blood discharge a week be for my period and im not on the pill . and im worred

Why am I having thick brown discharge?

I get brown discharge too. but the day after I had unprotected sex (it was our first time and he pulled out, I know it's not the safest method) I had brown discharge. and it's been going on for a 4 days already. is it a sign that my period is coming?

mean if your period blood is kinda brown?

I think you should get a pregnancy test well I have the same problem but that's what I'm going to do to be sure.

What causes light periods with brown blood?

You have brown discharge because your period is coming.. It might last a few days but shorter than your period.. Hope this helps :]

Does brown stringy period discharge mean anything?