what's the symptoms?
A bladder infection is caused by the bacteria e-coli. Usually the symptoms are fatigue, headaches, pain or discomfort when urinating, frequent urination, back pain etc.
Cause for bladder infections include:
1. Wearing coloured underwear not made of cotton
2. Using harsh products such as harsh soaps
4. Wiping from front to back
5. Holding in your urination i.e. not going when you have to.
6. Weakened immune system
Basically anything which can cause the bacteria to get into your bladder.
A yeast infection is caused by a fungus (most common candida) and usually the symptos are itchiness, dryness, pain during sex and sometimes a discharge accompanying the infection.
Causes of the yeast infection i.e. growing fungus
- Hot, humid weather (You need enough ventilation in that area
- Tight clothing including damp clothes such as nylon swimwear.
- Poor diet
- Douching (i.e. cleaning our your v@gina - never ever do this)
- Wiping from back to front when going to the toilet.
- Some pads can aggravate this if you are allergic to them.
- Certain medications
- Having poor personal hygiene
- Using anything perfurmed in that area.
- Allergic reactions
If you do suspect that you have any of the infections, make sure that you see your doctor to get it treated asap.
A bladder infection is a urinary tract infection while a yeast infection is itching, burning, soreness and pain during intercourse and/or urination.
The symptoms for a bladder infection are: A burning sensation when urinating, urinating a lot and urine with a strong, foul odor. The symptoms for a yeast infection are basically in the difference sentence.
A bladder infection makes u feel like u have to pee real bad and a yeast infection makes ur v*gina itch and burn real bad
Does that include feeling like its dry in the specific area of the yeast infection?
& what can cause it?
Ooops mean to say makes u feel like u have to pee and can't, its a horrible feeling and very annoying
yeast infection is what you get from wearing thongs and bladder is when you dont drink enuph
Which one makes it puss up and bleed a little bit..?