it depends on the ingredients . most perfumes are mostly water and ethanol with small amounts of the chemicals that make up the smell and color, those things are not good for you but in a small amounts you would be fine. however if you drink a perfume that is made with methanol or rubbing alcohol you could go blind or worse.
its probablyt possible considereing some of the ingredients they put in there, i wouldnt say its likley though. if youve accidently done this see a doctor asap or call poisons anonymous to be safe, if you thinking of trying it though, dont be stupid
you might want to. ew. All joking aside, there are a lot of chemicals in perfume, so you should definitely NOT drink it. I'm not sure if you would die, but you should definitely go to the hospital if you did.
Also, if you're not asking this question hypothetically, you should probably call Poison Control.
if you go to a doctor or something maybe not u have a 80% if u dont do nothing you have a 95%
I'd say that's a definite possibility, especially if you drank the whole bottle.
lol no i just wanted to know