Detox worries

Has anyone ever been through the detox program at Mesilla Valley in Las Cruces? I've been addicted to pain medication prescribed by by MD for years and I
am ready to change my life..I'm hoping they use anesthesia for the DeTox. If not I will be screwed since I am addicted to Fentanyl patches and lollipops, Xodol., Stadol, Klonopin, Ativan, Restoril, Ambien, Lunesta and Soma. I don't want to be put on Suboxone or Methadone either. Holla back, THX!

Shoefreak, I feel for you and know that you are having a tough time. I don't have any personal experience, but I have been listening to years worth of a program called Loveline, a Sun-Thur radio program hosted for the last 20+ years by Dr. Drew Pinsky, a top addiction specialist. He also has a radio show M-F called Dr. Drew Live.
He just completed a show on VH1 called 'Celebrity Rehab' which you can see online at:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/celebrity_rehab_with_dr_drew/series
which you will find very useful. What they don't show in the series is their intensive use of the 12-step program, which they used, but didn't show out of respect for one of the tenants of the 12-step program.

Join a NA (Narcotics Anonymous) group. Get their number from
AA. 3318 Douglas Ave, El Paso, TX (915) 562-4081‎ or
AA, 334 W Griggs Ave, Las Cruces, NM (575) 527-1803‎

When you are ready for help, they are there to help you.
Good Luck!!

Well have been threw detox (withdrawal) and rehab and I was addicted to many of the pills you were + other stuff .. Im not gunna lie to you its very paniful and uncomfortable ...they gave me certain meds b/c I cood have a seizue. Which ended up anyone but ... it really depends on the place and what there allowed to help you with based on there certs ... hope I helped good luck

Marijuana Detox