how do you know if your depressed?
Some signs of Depression are:
* Disturbed thinking
* Feelings of sadness or irritability
* Loss of interest or pleasure in activates once enjoyed
* Changes in weight or appetite
* Changes in sleeping patterns
* Feelings of guilt, hopelessness or worthlessness
* Inability to concentrate, remember things or make decisions
* Fatigue or loss of energy - withdrawal
* Restlessness or decreased activity noticed by others
* Complaints or physical aches and pains for which no medical causes can be found
* Thoughts of suicide or death
* Feeling overwhelmed
* Depression, if not treated, can last many months or years.
People react to depression differently; in some cases you may begin to eat MORE or eat LESS. Because of this, you may gain weight durastically, vice versa. Disturbing thoughts such as suicide may be thought. You may feel tired and drowsy most of the day, and a loss of energy can be felt. You have a hard time making decisions, thinking, etc... and feel as though you don't have a purpose in this world.
If you are suffering from depression, I suggest seek help immediatley. If not treated, your case can become worse, and lead to fatal activities and behaviors
You can try this screen, remember it cant replace an evaluation but it might be helpful