Can deleted texts come back?

Can a deleted text somehow magically reappear back on your phone? My friend reckons its happened on his phone. Is that possible or is he fibbing?

it has never happened to me before. once I deleted them they were gone but I guess if he has a very old phone then it can happen

it happend to be a few times
but my phones pretty old and half broken, so it does random things all the time and acts up
but I did get some texts back that I had gotten ages ago and it said they were sent by a another one of my freinds!
so it is possible, its a glitch though
and its extreemely rare

Deleted text messages

It has happened to me more than once. I dont know how it happend but he could be telling the truth.

Deleted text messages

My sister's phone texted me an old message yesterday, instead of the new one she actually wanted to send me at that time. So I would believe that your friend's claim is possible too.

Is there a way to read deleted text messages?

thats nv happened to me but my phone is new

Can t-mobile print out texts and deleted texts?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.