How do i cuddle with my boyfriend in a movie theater?

ok its going to be "funday" at school and my class is going to the movies (shrek 4 lol) and me and him are going to sit ALL the way in the back and i want to but my head on his shoulder (he asked me to also) but what do i do with my hands? (NO PERVERTED ANSWERS plz?) he will but his arm around me i know that but what do i do with mine?

put your arms around his neck while resting your head on his shoulder, put your arms around him, or just hug him.

lift up the middle arm rest thing and just get comfy and close, it's kinda hard but when you find a positon that works stick with it haha :)

In The movies with boyfriend

I find the best position to cuddle with my bf in a movie theatre is have him use the arm rest and i slip my arm through his an we hold hands and i rest my head on his shoulder. to do this I usually sit with my legs to the other side on the seat. another way is have him put his arm around u and lean towards him. the arm rest may dig into ur ribs so put ur oposite hand there as a cusion. you would even sit sideways with ur back against the arm rest and his arm around u.

In movie theater wit my girl

it cant go up it is stuck there forever :(

How do I make my boyfriend horny?

thanks i will use some of these ^_^

what should I do when my boyfriend is sucking my boobs