How can i wish my crush a happy birthday without making it obvious that i like him?

(btw its going to go on facebook. I want it to be different than all the other happy birthday message i say to my other friends but i dont want it to be totally noticeable)

Why not just let him know you like him? Guys like confidence. Just wish him the happiest birthday you feel like wishing him.

Perhaps you could just say happy birthday, and include some sort of sweet quote that you like.

How to make her more wet?

Happy Birthday, now your one year older.
Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over.
Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much.
But you didn't die this year i guess that's good enough.
:-P it's my Favourite.
If you want it to be serious, then include a small quote as Angelee said. I think it'd be cute :)

How do I make my boyfriend horny?

Just say happ birthday and wish him the best and put little symbols around it...

How to make a fake penis?

just be like hey hottie its yo birthday...u no what that meens? im gunna strap on a dildo and ram u in the butt...then im gunna have u eat my pubic hair off of my blue waffle infested v@gina...

How to make a girl wet?

Just tell him happy birthday; I really doubt that would alert him or anything. But if you're not sure you could always nonchalantly post in on his facebook wall with everyone else.

How do I make my crush jealous enough to like me?

by just saying it, everyone will be saying happy birthday too, so it wont seem weird

what can a female do to make her cum sweeter?

hugging him shows that you care about him but doesnt show that you really like him

How to make my boyfriend horny?

Saying happy birthday isn't showing that you like them..sorry to break it too you.

How do you make cum taste good?

You could say:
Hey, I heard it was your birthday today. Happy birthday! Have a good one.

make your boyfriend horny

if hes single...why not show him you like him?...make him some cupcakes or something for his birthday ......i truely belive that the quickest way to a mans heart is through his stomach ;]

How to transition from making out to fingering

Just acted all chilled out . Don't show your stressed out , don't pause , don't look away and it should work out with just a slow confident stand giving a friendly smile . If you don't want her to understand that you've being waiting for this moment say something like ' I've heard your birthday is coming or it is your birthday . Hope I've helped

Use the word "dude" it works with me! Just be normal and say" Hey dude happy birthday." Like that! :D It works 4 me! :D

HAHA! Oh I like this 1! :D

dont make too big a deal out of it... act as you would on anyone elses birthday