Computer screen looks faded?

My computer screen looks like everything is faded to the right Like on my computer screen after everything on the screen on the right there is a shadow going to the right What can I do to fix this?

Answer #1

if you have a desk top computer there is probably bottons on it somewhere to adjust everything if not, go to Control Panel, then choose Appearance and Personalization and Im sure there are settings in there

Answer #2


More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

ASK Computers

Computer Repair Services, Cell Phone Repair Services, Electronics Repair Services


Auswide Computers

Computer repair services, IT consulting, Computer hardware


Saskatoon Computer Repair

Computer Repair Services, IT Services, Technology


SMD Screen

Electronics, Retail, Technology


Guru Computers

Computer Repair Services, MacBook Repair Services, Laptop Repair Services