How do i get my aol favorites back?

How can I access my "AOL Favorite Places" after deleting AOL and then installing AOL 9.1 ?? All my "Favorite Places" information data are gone !! I am lost !! HELP !!!

I don't subscribe to AOL, they won't give me a live person !! I went to Settings faqvorite places but it still doesn't tell me where to get all of my favorite places back that I had before Iwhen deleted the Old AOL. I downloaded A new AOL 9.1 and there are none of the places that I had saved before !! Frustrating ! HELP - AGAIN !

Hi,

You should be able to restore for your screen name by going to Settings --> Favorite Places. If that doesn't work, you should call AOL customer support (1-888-346-3704) and they should restore it manually for you.

Good luck.

Forgot my AOL username

Try this website, search for lost favorites (or something like that)
http://help.channels.aol.com/

How can I make a mail icon for aol mail to my desk top?

I ad to back up my compuyer. now, I cn't find my favorite places or my address book.

Is there any way to view your AIM conversation history?

let me recommend this man,Michael, he helped

me while i was having the same problem and he

doesn’t charge much,contact him on e-mail

(albertspywareexpert1 @yahoo...com).

You need to restore it ....for restoring please dial customer helpline number...they give you right way to restore to your app...

Mobile App Development Company | Fifium
FIFIUM is the best mobile app development company in London, United kingdom and Germany which offers Android, iOS, iPad app development services. They build your business website and mobile apps with great UI/UX design.
Fifium ·

aol favorite, favorite list aol page