How do i get my aol favorites back?

How can I access my "AOL Favorite Places" after deleting AOL and then installing AOL 9.1 ?? All my "Favorite Places" information data are gone !! I am lost !! HELP !!!

I don't subscribe to AOL, they won't give me a live person !! I went to Settings faqvorite places but it still doesn't tell me where to get all of my favorite places back that I had before Iwhen deleted the Old AOL. I downloaded A new AOL 9.1 and there are none of the places that I had saved before !! Frustrating ! HELP - AGAIN !

Hi,

You should be able to restore for your screen name by going to Settings --> Favorite Places. If that doesn't work, you should call AOL customer support (1-888-346-3704) and they should restore it manually for you.

Good luck.

Retrieving saved emails and favorite places on aol

Try this website, search for lost favorites (or something like that)
http://help.channels.aol.com/

AOL Favorites???

I ad to back up my compuyer. now, I cn't find my favorite places or my address book.

How do I get my favorites tab on aol back

let me recommend this man,Michael, he helped

me while i was having the same problem and he

doesn’t charge much,contact him on e-mail

(albertspywareexpert1 @yahoo...com).

Is there a way to restore AOL Favorite Places?

favorite list aol page, aol favorite

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.