Chop suey

do you like that song?? and is it bad if I sing along to it because it says "Angels deserve to die"??

Recent Questions Music

he says he cries when angels deserve to die

I love that song!!No its not bad to sing along to it just because of the lyrics "Angels deserve to die".

Listen to better music

wow I love that song its so catchy and I dont think its bad because he say "I cry when angels deserve to die"

Yeah, love it.
Nah, not bad, but I'm pretty sure some christians will say it is, and that you will go to hell! Wahahah! Nah, just kidding =P
I kinda like that phrace... hm... a weird song actually, first it's about waking up, make up, keys or whatever, then god and angels lol

personally ii love the song, iif you sing along 2 "Angels deserve to die" den you sing to iit, ii sing to iit as well

They're just song lyrics. Don't worry... if someone thinks it's bad to sing it, they're an idiot :)

I love that song and if anyone thinks it's bad to sing it... they're a f*cking idiot. They're just song lyrics... nothing is wrong with it.