What can I do to have a baby?
Sexual Intercourse or Adoption or Invitro-fertilization or Surrogate mother AS WELL AS
1) Discontinue any form of birth control
2) Make healthy lifestyle choices
3) Record the first day and the length of menstruation every month
4) Record your body temperature
5) Observe changes in your vaginal discharge daily
6) Test your urine with an ovulation monitoring kit
7) Try to have sex often that is... around the predicted ovulation (when your body temperature is the highest)
Hope I helped
Uhm?Sex would be a possible outcome for a baby to arrive....If your having trouble getting pregnant then you should go see a doctor so you can talk about your options and stuff like that.I guess it would be a gyno?
By the clear blue fetility monitor to track your ovulation. then have sex during your fertile time and hope for the best! good luck!
agreed..adoption can help you have a baby and stay a virgin..
HAVE SEX... HOW ELSE WOULD IT HAPPEN
What have you tried so far?