How can you check if someone's pic is really their's or a fake?

its hard to tell, but if they have lots of photos on their profile then there is a great possiblity that it is them

Do a reverse image search.
tineye.com

how do i put up a new pic? important! please answer!

Thanks for telling me about this site, i tried it and worked.

How to decorate pics?

(: You're welcome.

How to make a photo look like drawing pic ?

if you see it on google or sites alot

How to find out a fake?

I'm on the net a lot and see a ton of fake pics cuz I see em in multiple websites and especially under different names.

fake myspace - am I being stupid?

just ask who ever that person to do some funsign

pic mesg

Yes, do a reverse picture search. If you have google chrome, you can download an extension. I use this all the time for anything. To search what objects are and stuff. It is really useful. Go here. http://funadvice.com/r/160981h0gmb
.
You can even change your options from right-clicking on an image to search it or just clicking on bottom right corner of it. It is really useful. Hah now I'm just repeating myself.

when I try 2 check my pic msg.on my cricket account it don't pull up?

be aware some fakers use real FB photos that have not been published anywhere else, TinEye fails at FB, even photos that are numbered (because they were DL from facebook) cannot be found.... generally they'll make a mistake soon enough, upload a pic that isnt theirs or something....

How to save pics on phone?

A picture on the net is simply 'uploaded'...it could be you, your neighbor, a ham sandwich, etc.....

How do you know if the webpage is fake or not ?

Trace the real address of the picture. It's actually complicated.

how do i send pics to another computer?