Cartilage and lobe piercings at the same time?

I'm 14, and have had my lobes pierced 7 times, but one time they went in crooked, and another the back sunk in, and another time they got infected (which was not my fault, we went to a friend and she decided to reuse earrings, and Then tell me after we were done) but anyways, I'm going to get them done again, and I really want to get my cartilage pierced too...should I do these seperately, or can I get them done at the same time?

you can get them done at the same time but I think you have to keep the cartilage piercing on for a certain period of time before taking them off so they wont close ...and the normal piercing can be kept on for a shorter amount of time not sure how long though...be sure to go with a parent and get your ears done in a sanitary place . good luck =]

26 makes my ears hurt thinking about that..lol...but I think I'm going to get it done today...privided we can get out with all this snow..lol...but thanks everyone

Is It ok to get these piercings at the same time?

well unless youve been constantly having ear troubles, theres no reason why you cant get them both at the same time a sim sure your body is strong enought to heal them both at the same time...
as well, with the earring that sunk into the back, a few of mine have donre that (I have 26! lol) the best thing to do is get a bigger backing for it and cleaning it reguarly

Cartilage piercing or 2nd lobe piercing

It might hurt more becuase your ears are going to be irritated from which ever peircing you get first. It will acually probly hurt a lot more.
and it would probly depend on the peircing place.

Where can I buy a ear cartilage piercing guns?

I was going to get both my lobes and cartilage done today but they said they used a gun for both so I refused to get my cartilage pierced there but yeah you cant get them pierced at the same time

what can I do because my industrial piercing is never gonna heal right with people hitting it all the time?