Can your hymen break when you wear a tampon?

I what to start wearing tampons but can your hymen break when you wear a tampon? Thanks.

My hymen was a vertical one and it broke from having worn tampons.

im not sure, but i think i heard tha its possible, but not really likely. just don;t be surprised if it happens

when you get fingered what do you wear

From what I understand, if you're wearing a tampon properly, then you can't break your hymen simply by wearing one. However, if you're not having your periods (menstrual cycle) already, they you probably don't need the tampon.

best,

thedude.

Why do I get itchy when wearing tampons?

for thedude, jenjen93 , and mooopy, yes you can break your hymen wearing a tampon. You can break it wearing tampons, doing sports like gymnastics, horseback riding and other things. Some girls are even born without one. If you havent started your period than theres really no need to. The first time you put a tampon in it will hurt if not done correctly. There is a little sheet that should come in the tampon box that comes with then and it tells you and shows you how to put them in properly, no they cant get stuck or lost, and if you pull it out and it hurts it could be because the tampon hasent absorbed enough and you should leave the next one in longer.

does having your period mean you broken your hymen?

yes it can.

Can a tampon break off inside you?

it can and it can't.
it depends on your thickness and size of you hymen.
some people aren't even born with them! just dont' stress and everything will work out just how its suppose to be :):)

Did part of my tampon break off inside me?

I found out my hymen broke and im a virgin... I think it was from a tampon

Way to go swimming without using a tampon?

I heard it can.

If you tear your hymen are you in a greater risk of getting pregnant?

u people are retarded! tampons can get stuck and or lost I don't know about breaking your hymen, putting them in isnt like sex..if your asking im assuming you use pads and think tampons are easier and they are! dont be scared I was when I was younger but tampons are soo much better

How to know if you have hymen?

How do you know which hole the tampon goes in?

It might not have been from a tampon. It can also break from heavy sports. such as gymnastics and horseback riding.

When wearing headphones, are you supposed to hear the blood flowing through or around your ears?