Can you get pregnant from rubbing?

Can you get pregnant from you and your partner not actually having intercourse? Like can you dry hump or "rub" each other's parts and be ok? This may be a stupid question, but I really need to know!!

Dear tori399,
Pregnancy can happen when sperm an egg come in contact. So if your partner were to touch himself or you were to touch him after ejaculation or just prior (pre-c*m) and you or your partner touched your genitals there is a chance of pregnancy. If he ejaculated into a towel and you touched the towel and then perhaps went to the washroom and you touched your genitals there is a possibility. Sperm can live outside the body for some time...on hands, clothing, towels, under finger nails etc. Your partner cleans up in the washroom touching the toilet paper roll leaving behind sperm...you follow and touch it too. This would be a rare chance but a chance never the less. So when engaging in any sexual activity know the facts.
Sue...good luck

nope you need sperm and eggs that mix

Is your vagina tighter when you are pregnant?

NOOO!! ONLY WITH A MANS SPERM

Can I get pregnant from my cousin?

We had sex (but not intercourse) with our clothes on, could I be pregnant?
No. Sperm can't go through clothes! If you had sex in your jeans, shorts, underwear or bathing suit (dry humping), without the penis entering the vagina, there's no way you can be pregnant.

this was the question I asked my doctor it might work for you

Can I get pregnant if I use a condom?

nope. You have to be having intercourse to get pregnant.

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

no you can not get pregnant if you dry hump

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?