Can i use duct tape to wax myself?

is it possible to wax using duct tape? how bad would it hurt?

Just be sure to post the video on "YouTube"

if you're going for cheap, quick fix then duct tape does work. It doesn't actually hurt as badly as everyone makes it out to, and as far as effectiveness goes, most 10 dollar waxing kits in the store won't get most of your hair out either (I've had better results with duct tape than with store kits). If you want a good, clean wax, then get it done professionally. If you want cheap, there's really nothing wrong with using duct tape- just make sure to slather on some soothing aloe lotion after.

Waxing my chest

does it hurt getting waxed down below?

ouchie.. no way. It would cause irritation. The wax is used specially because it has soothing chemicals in it to soak into the hair and grab it as it pulls... duct tape won't grab all the hair and will most definitely sting!!

What do they do during a Brazilian wax?

mark no. go to walgreens or somthing and buy a 10 buck waxing kit.

Is hot wax or cold wax better for body hair?

I have try it before and it doesn't really hurt. It's like waxing. But don't use it a lot like a whole chunk of duck tape, that could cause skin irritation and different things. Just use a little.

Lol. Duct tape prom dress. Fun or stupid?

duct tape usually leaves spots with me so i would either just shave or get it done proffesionally

Is there a difference between the wax strips you use for your legs and wax strips you use for your face?