Can i shrink my height?

I'm 13 and I'm 5'6! I'm afraid imma keep on growing. the doctor sayd I wasn't anymore. but then other people say I'm going to grow till I'm 18! imm soo scared to grow a lil more! I need to find a way to shrink!

well you can never "shrink"

but drink a lot of caffiene and smoke [dont smoke till your like 14], and you'll stop growing..

haha it happened to me on accident.

ok im 18 and I haven't grown one freaking centimeter since I was in 7th grade... so you might get lucky. I would be grateful that you're that tall, I'm only 5'. lol

What's the average height of a 16 Year old male?

It depends - that's usually when people are finished growing. But heck, I'm 19 and I haven't grown height wise since I was 14-years-old. So there is definitely a chance that you're done growing that way.

When does your body stop growing?

Be happy im 14 and im 6'3

Can you stop yourself from getting taller?

I am 13 and I am 5 8, it funs being tall! it pays of as yu get older!

How can a 13-year-old girl grow taller?

well your not on your own I wish I was shorter to im 12 and the same height as you 5'6 and well im like one of the tallest people at my school so your not alone:)

How can I make my vagina tighter without doing kegal exercises??

I'm 14 and 5'5 and a 1/2 and I'm upset with my height to I would kill to be 5'1 or 5'2 .

Why did I get shorter?

im 13 and im 5'4 and theres this boy I really like and I think hes like 5'2 cause he grown a bit. but I dont want to be taller than him . is it good or bad to be taller than the boy you really like? -_-

Why does my stomach ache now that I'm on crutches?

I'm sixteen years old and I'm 6'1" so Yeah you don't have it bad, I'd love to be shorter but I like being tall all at the same time. When you get older you'll start enjoying the fact that you are taller.

Also, Don't smoke it really doesn't stunt your growth.. When you're old enough to buy Cigs then you can smoke, but you can't. Hahah.

well im 15 years old and im 4'10 in ahalf lol. ima gymnast thought and they say that exsorcising cant stop your growth and thats what happend to me when I was about 11 or 12. so start exsorcisingg and drink coffe. other than thast theres o other way

you sound real stupid trying to stunt your growth... be happy with what got gave you... I'm pretty sure LITTLE people would love to be in your shoes...

Omg do not listen to idiots who are saying 'start smoking and drink caffeine' it may stunt your growth slightly but it could also give you cancer.

I'm so sorry to say chick but there's nothing you can do. You're going to grow as long as your body grows for. I'm 5'10" now at 23 and I stopped growing at about 18/19. Chances are you might just be further along and stop growing a little sooner but it not then just mentally prepare yourself. Being a tall girl is hard because other girls will tell you 'I wish I was tall' but they don't know what it means and I they will never get it. Shoe shopping will be your least favourite thing trust me. Just try to embrace it and remember - you'll always be able to go on roller coasters and rides. You have a better chance at being a model and you won't ever have to ask a man to pick something up for you. You can just do it yourself and that's a very cool thing. It's just something you can't change or help. Don't do anything stupid or that could damage your health for something you simply cannot change.