...onto my Motorola razr v3?
You can, using the USB cord that came with the phone. Then, use the Media player on the Razr.
To access the Media Player:
* From the Standby screen, press Menu (The [–] button) and highlight Games & Apps. Press Select (Figure 1).
* Scroll down to Digital Audio Player and press Select (Figure 2).
The Media Player lets you organise Playlists (Figure 3), or search your music by Artists (Figure 4), Albums, Songs and Genres, and then play them either through your handset’s speaker or listen to them on your headphones.
* Select one of these options to access the music catalogued under each of these headings by pressing Play (Figure 5).
* Alternatively choose the song, artist, album or genre you want to listen to and press Play.
* When playing music, pressing Left or Right on the central direction buttons scrolls through the track listing, and the Menu button (The [–] button), pauses the track. The Up and Down buttons let you browse the tracks in that playlist.
thatnks so much.