Can a felon work as an aircraft mechanic?

I would like to get an A&P certificate from a local school, however I was curious if there were any restrictions preventing felons from working on aircraft in the US. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Probably yes, but check at an employment office to make sure, as long as you are not a maniac you ought to have no problem

It can be difficult. How difficult will depend on the crime you committed and what types of jobs you are applying for. Also, it depends on why kind of work history you have, as well as what kind of skills and training. I recommend to search vacancies and try to apply for them. Try Jobsora website for this purpose

Jobs in Australia. Latest Vacancies in Australia | Jobsora
Search thousands of jobs in Australia near you and apply online today! Search for job vacancies by location or job title to find your perfect next job with Jobsora.
Jobsora ·
What companies hire convicted felons for office work?

Mechanic Thomastown - Car Service Thomastown, Reservoir, Lalor
Supertech Auto's skilled car mechanic offers the best car service in Thomastown, Reservoir, Lalor & nearby suburbs. Call 03 9314 9779 to Get a Free Quote!
Mechanic Thomastown - Car Service Thomastown, Reservoir, Lalor ·
Can a convicted felon work for the federal government?