Why did it burn toward the end of my ejaculation?

the other day I was m*sturbating and when the sp*rm was coming out it was burning toward the end of it. Is something wrong or am I just paranoid. my other question was I have a girlfriend and she got fi*gered before and she said it hurt really bad , I want to know some tips on how to do it without hurting her and make her feel awesome.

Hi,

Infection would be the most common cause. Urine tests can be done to evaluate for urethritis, gonorrhea or chlamydia.

If infection has been ruled out, dermatitis or a fungal skin disease are also possible. These options can be discussed with a dermatologist.

Good luck.

Maybe you're jacking too much. I've had that happen when I did it 2-3 times a day for 3-4 days in a row. Does it also burn when you pee? If not it's probably not an infection. If it burns when you pee you should have your doc check it out for infection. Getting soap in it will also cause it to burn so it's not a good idea to do it in the shower.

I burned myself with flat iron!