Both breast are sore for last 2-3 days???

Both of my breast have been hurting for 2-3 day but I just finshed my period a week ago, what is going on?

One of the most common times that breasts might feel sore is when they are beginning to develop. First you might notice a small button-like lump beneath the nipple area. The medical name for this is the breast bud, and it is often present in guys and girls. The breast bud may be a little tender and may cause you to worry but it's a normal part of puberty.

It is also common to have sore breasts around the beginning of a girl's period, or menstruation. Before her period starts, a girl's body produces lots of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone.

Changes in these hormones can cause feelings that together are called premenstrual syndrome, or PMS. Some girls have painful cramps in their stomachs, headaches, mood swings, or cravings for certain foods right before their periods begin. During this time the body may retain water, which can make a girl feel puffy and bloated. Rings and shoes may feel tight at this time.

Just as fingers and feet swell, so can breasts. All that fluid forces the breast tissues to expand, which stretches the nerves and makes breasts feel achy or tender.

Breast swelling and tenderness can also be one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. Be sure to talk to a parent or doctor right away if you might be pregnant.

Also, if you ever notice discharge from one or both breasts, call your doctor right away.

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/girls/sore_breasts.html

Maybe u shud c ur doc

How soon can your breasts become sore after conceiving?

Hello! In cases where the chest hurts without a specific reason, it is better to seek medical attention. If you do not have a doctor to whom you fully trust, visit this clinic, I, as a patient, are very pleased with them. Just do not self - medicate in any way, as this can be dangerous. Take care of yourself)

Diagnostics of fertility - ADONIS IVF in Kiev, Ukraine
The first and very important stage is the initial consultation, at which it is important for the couple to come ➡ Call ☎: (067) 233-09-08
ADONIS IVF in Kiev, Ukraine ·
Is it normal for my breasts to be really sore and itchy