Black marks from popping a pimple, how do i remove?

I poped a bump on my forehead and on my chin and it turned black how can I get my skin color back its really black it

sup if u wanna get rid of it i think u can go to the store an get a cream or summthing i dont kno waht type of skin u hav so i cant exaclty tell u what to get yet.

use bio oil... when I pop my spots I often get marked too but regular use of bio oil gradually reduces the marks and fades away...

I've heard vitamin e cream also reduces scarring...

goodluck!

Black Pimple with clear liquid on my Lip

hi,I m a 21 yr old girl and I have oily skin.2 months before I had pimples on my face but nw they have gone but they have left the black marks on my face.please suggest me some home made tips to remove them at the soonest possible.I shall b grateful if you kindly snd the feedback to my e-mail address that is soumitachatterjee23@gmail.com...thanx,waiting eagerly for your rply...I need it urgently...

how do you know if your cherry has been popped???

Ok, if you mean that you popped a pimple than there is some treatments you can do to restore you skin. The reasons why the area turns dark after a pimple is because cells sometimes create extra pigment in areas where inflammation occurs leaving a dark mark even after the pimple heals. These are superficial scars so they should fade in time. Products containing salicylic acid, like 3 in 1 Acne Defense Cleanser and Deep Cleansing Astringent, may help to speed the cell-turnover process and fade spots.

get your cherry popped how long does it bleed