Best shops for prom dresses

I know its in a while but I want to start looking for my prom dress.
My mom has given my quite a bit of money and has told me to go to any shops at all. this is going to sound really really rude and stuck up but I like good makes that won't rip and I was just wondering where the best place is to buy it, and I go to a private school so I want it to look as nice or better then others.
can someone help? I live in orange county, america

Recent Questions Shopping

well, it depends where you live...we cnt help you if we don't know what city you live in..unless your willing to travel...

hot topic and debs

What is the best place to shop in New York?

check out this site http://funadvice.com/r/1579np6dnmk for best clothing. I hope you will get the prom dress from here. Select all categories.

Whats the best dress size?

The best shops for prom dresses is Sassymyprom store they are the best store online they have varieties of dresses in their store visit their store for your prom dresses i bought my from them check the dress i bought

Off-the-Shoulder Pink Ruffles Chiffon Prom Dress
You can choose a standard size or leave us custom size, for custom size, we need the following information in the order notes when you check out :Bust: ________
Sassymyprom ·
Which dress do you like best?