Having major pains in my back, what could it be?

I have major pains in my back. its not a bruise too. what could it be. every like 30 seconds it shots a huge pain in my body. what could it be???

Have you lifted anything heavy lately? Or done anything to strain your back?
Do you feel these shooting pains when you turn a certain way or when your backs at an angle?
You quite possible could've tweaked something or pulled a muscle. Pulled muscles hurt like hell and last for quite a few days. I would try and stay off your feet for a couple of days, if you can. Take it easy, lay on a heating pad or take a nice hot shower/bath. If it doesn't feel better in a few days or it continues to get worse, then I would go pay a visit to the doc.

umm...I don't know go see a chiropracter right away because I dont want it to be any thing serious it cud be very dangerous

What is the function major histocompatility complex?

ya to me it sounds like your having back spasms, but yes you should see a doctor!!

boob pain