Average boob size for a teen?

I was wondering whats the average boob size for a teen? Example mines a c cup is that like to much for a teen lol im just curious? Haha

I don't know. im a guy. lol. my girlfriend's is a c size, so I guess that is average, and so is most of my friends. lol.

Well as a pre medical student I've researched and studied and I know that the normal breast size is 34B that's an average normal for girls from the age of 13-21

What is the average size of a 13 year olds boobs?

ya I think that it is bout 36 C that is the way I put it... LOL

Are my boobs an average size?

c up is fine for a teen I love em personally

Average breast size?

im only thirteen and im an 32 ff so I think your lucky

normal boob size

I hate my boobs. They are beyond small. They are a 34 B. I hate them so much

What breast cup size is average for 15/16 year old's?

34 to 36 dd

Average bra size

I think breast is the only thing which attract boys so the normal breast size should be 34 to 36

majid ali
pakistan

34 b is that a small boob size for a fifteen year old?

Hey im 14 and im a 34B to 34C at my school there big but in real life they seem small so if at school there concidered really small or really big dont listen all schools are different and if your woundering why there are two sizes the smaller size is in womens the bigger size is in juuniors you should like the size of your boobs because there just like everyone wants what they don't have if you have small boobs like an A cup someone with DD cup would want to be an A cup so be happy with what you have and dont wish for what someone else has

Boob Size

its hard to tell whats an average size these days b/c everybody is different...I've seen girls with HUGE boobs but I've seen girls with nothing, so what ever the case is dont worry about your size

what does perkey boobs mean?

Im 14 and im a 32DD
Im 5foot 8 and 125lbs
My boyfriend loves my boobs but personally I think they are to big! I would love to be a C cup again lol

What is the average size bra for a 15 year old?

Ok I'm 15 I have 36 dd boobs I'm 5'6 and my boyfreind loves them but last year I was just a small c cup

By the way the chest size makes a difference too. E.g. 32C is the same cup size as a 34B or 36A, 32D is the same cup size as a 34C or 36B and so on...
I'm a 32C/D and am 16 but personally I would like to be bigger.
But yeah the average size USED to be 34B(for an adult) in the UK but has increased to 36C but I don't know for the teen average. It's really hard to get an average for teens because you are still growing so you'd have to specify the age and it would just become too complicated!
Hope this helped x