Best way to remove arm hair?

what's the best way to remove arm hair so that it'll last for at least a week?

Ok so I have really REALLY dark arm hair! And I have only done this a couple of times, I usually wax my arm hair but I really want to try bleaching it!

yep, only waxing would be able to keep them down for about that long
everything else isnt what your looking for
as the hair will grow back withing1-3 days

another way to remove pubic hair??

The only thing that's going to last a week is waxing... or the epilator which plucks out the hair like a tweezer...

Removing finger hair?

ouch! wax! its a good option...ummm try using veet hair removl cream for arms and legs-works really good...but probly only lasts bout 5 daysish than short hairs start growing in but less painful than wax...and you can use it on your legs!

Where is the best place to stash your hair extentions?

get wax..that helps a lot.

Arm hair

if it is really important then just colour it,cause every thing(waxing,shaving,threading,etc...)r really dangerous,and if you do that once you should do that always!!! hope to feed u =)

How can I best remove body hair?

If you want it to last that long you'll probley have to go with waxing.

Pubic Hair Removal Quesiton.

you can use wax, you can use veet, they are both very harsh for your skin... and veet/nair test on animals... which means lots of animals suffer for you to be able to get smooth arms or legs, or whatever.. I would sugguest just shaving them...

Dark arm hair