Am i to young?

Okay so me and boyfriend were talking about having a baby when im 15;
But I dont know becuase I want to be able to finish school and stuff before I do have a baby. And he told me that he will wait for me then. But I can tell that he really wants a baby..what should I do?

I SAY DO IT! JUST LOVE THE BABY TO DEATH AND ALWAYS CARE FOR IT! DONT LISTEN TO THESE OTHER PEOPLE AND FOLLOW WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO DO!!!

well if he respects yuor decision then nothing... because your all set when you finish school have a baby if thats what you feel is right and so does he.

Is she too young

Your ONLY 13! You've been dating since you were 11?

Why are you letting your boyfriend tell you what to do? Its YOUR body, and YOUR life, not his! Chances of a young teen boy staying with his pregnant girlfriend is next to null. Dont let any boy dictate who you are, and what you should do.

We are both young and need space

WELL ME AND HIM HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW.
AND HE LOOKS LIKE THOSE GUYS THAT DO CARE. AND STUFF
BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD FALL FOR IT

Marry young

I know a lot of men that have said that and when the girl got prego they were GONE. He didn't care about her, he just wanted to see how far he could push her. Hunnie, I am fifteen and if I got pregnant right now I don't know what I would do. I'm in a stable relationship and have been for years, I could be finacially supported, and I'm VERY mature for my age but I know I couldn't handle the emotional and physical needs. Your body is still growing and having a baby before you are physically ready could not only put a straign on you but it could put a straign on the baby. Please think about what you are doing and think it through all the way before you do anything dramatic. I hope I helped...

when you were young?? talk about marrage??

You should wait. Definitely. 15 is just far too young. You need to be able to provide for this child both financially and emotionally. Doing this is VERY difficult, if not impossible, at 15.

Stay in school; Make sure that you WILL have a bright future. It will be a lot more fair to you and your child in the long run. I grew up in a family where money was tight and I can say from experience that it was very, very unfair to me. (Would be to your child, too.)

Don't rush it! You won't regret waiting.

How do you get a girl when your still young?(as in not in highschoo

YEAH THAT IS TRUE. BUT I DO THINK THAT ME AND HIM WILL BE TOGETHER. BUT I SOMETIMES AT THE SAME TIME THINK THAT WE WONT BE TGETHR FOR LONG AFTER I HAVE A BABY.. BUT HE TOLD ME THAT THE DAY HE FINDS OUT I AM PREGO THAT HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO HELP ME OUT ON EVERYTHING I NEED. AND GET ME WHAT I NEED,

Should I go out with this young guy?

you're way too young. and how do you know that you two will stay together? I'm not saying you won't, but you should be sure you have a stable relationship first. It would also cause and indefinate number of problems with school. If he really does love you he will wait and understand your obligations. you're not telling him no, you're just saying it's not time yet.

DOESNT IT SEEM LIKE MOST PEOLPE THAT are YOUNG ON THIS SITE are 13

dang how old is your boyfriend?

Isn't 10 too young for sex?

Girl, you would be making a BIG mistake. Trust me...I don't know what is going on with so many young girls getting pregnant. this is not the 1700's! women play a much more important role in society now, you can wait a couple of years. Believe me, I'm SO glad I didn't have a baby with my boyfirend (who turned out to be abusive and would choke me and then punch me to wake up when I passed out...imagine being stuck wtih a kid in that relationship! and what if he got drunk and went after me when I was pregnant and made me lose the baby? or killed us both? I was with him for three years, since I was 18, and I still love him so much, but I cannot be with him, he is too violent and he has seirous problems. three years, I got pregnant and had a miscarriage. and as sad as it is, I am glad I did not have a child with that man! you are way too young, you have all the time in the world to do that. not to mention a baby is so much care you don't even imagine! I used to baby sit for my nephews and I love them to death but boy was I glad I could give them back at the end of the day/weekend! It is incredibly expensive and incredibly hard to take care of a baby, and then they start to grow up and talk and kindergarden etc etc why do you think so many GROWNUPS give up their kids for adoption, from babies to teenagers. do you not see in the news how many parents kill their kids because they can't handle them?! it's insane and frightening...
Following your heart and getting pregnant are completely different things! finish school, you are right to do this...trust me, you do not want a child right now. there are different ways to love eachother. and if you're still together when you graduate high school and still want kids, by all means. you have every right and you will have a good enough education to get a job to support a child and your selves.

Why does everyone think that 13 is sooo young?