Looking for best alternative for nose job?

How to make nose smaller without getting nose surgery? Is there is any effective way other than surgery which can make my nose permanently small and attractive?I am very fed up with my ugly nose and afraid of getting any surgery.So please recommend me alternative for nose job?
Thanks!

its not permanent but if you go on youtube there is videos on how to do make up that makes your nose look smaller.

that depends on if your willing to use makeup. might be worth a shot atleast until youfind a more permanent solution

Which is more painful, lip or nose piercing?

There's not much you can do about it. I have a big nose with an annoying bump in it, and I hate it, but I've accepted the fact that I can't do anything about it unless I get surgery.
You're just going to have to accept it and be happy with yourself.

What color goes best with white?

Nose right is an effective product that is the best alternative to surgery. By using it you can get your nose smaller and attractive too. Makeup is not the right way to hide ugly nose and permanent too. But nose right gives you permanent result and you will reshape your nose in a desired shape as you want. You can find it online in a very low rate than surgery.

Can I make my nose smaller without surgery?