Cccan you get aids from swallowing cum

cccan you get aids from swallowing cum, giving head, being eaten out? or anything else besides sex?
help me please, I realy needa know thisss.

'

Dude if the girl is willing to suck and swallow your cum then LET HER!!!
I mean it aint gonna hurt them, they wont get pregnant. DUH!! so boy go out there and let 3 or 4 girls suck you off!! It feels reallly good when you got one girl suckin your Checkidom and one or even 2 suckin on your balls!!!
If you got any more questions let me know and I will help you out.

Buying good herbal sleeping aids

Uhm... besides sex? AIDS can get transferred many ways that aren't sex, it's usually transferred through blood. Yes, AIDS can get transferred from giving/receiving oral sex.

What are AIDS?

yes . any body fluids beside saliva can couse aids. I would get tested asap if I were u theres plenty of local free clinics for that and the info is kept confidential and all.
pls get tested.

Can you get pregnant from swallowing?

Actually you can get HIV from kissing it's just rare. Gums bleed a lot. So the chances of blood being in saliva is great. And if that blood goes into your gums then there is a chance of getting HIV.

Can you get pregnant from swallowing?