What is your opinion on abortions?
"Is abortion wrong?"
1. a. Termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival.
b. Any of various procedures that result in such termination and expulsion. Also called induced abortion.
2. The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from the uterus; a miscarriage.
No, abortion, in general, is not wrong. An exception might be for "partial-birth abortion" where a viable fetus is partially delivered then killed before complete delivery.
My opinion is from: http://www.asearchfortruth.com/old
I've No surprises
1) Though sex is the method normally utilized to bring progeny into being, such result may not be desired by the entities.
2) The entities may use various methods of birth control to prevent progeny.
3) Methods that prevent conception or that prevent development within the early days after conception are necessary for the well-being of the entities.
4) A decision for abortion at any later stage, for whatever reason, must rest singularly with the pregnant entity.
5) Prior to the time of normal delivery the entity should not be held accountable to others for her actions in relation to her own body or its contents.
6) If the entity's decision is not justifiable, it is still her decision and only she will be held responsible for it in the subsequent analyzation period of her being.
I love all these people who say it's "wrong" and have no scientific evidence to back up why. Just that it's a "person". It's a glob of flesh that is literally attached to the mother by a cord---technically a parasite, not a person. If the Mother cannot mentally or physically care for the child, there is nothing wrong, in my opinion, from getting an abortion. It's much better than bringing babies into the world where they will grow up unloved and unhappy.
The only time I disagree with abortion is when it is in the final trimester of a pregnancy, and/or the person elects to repeatedly use abortion as a method of birth control.
I dont particularly like it, but I do support it in cases or rape, if the mothers not ready, could kill mother birthing it, drug or alcohol abuse (baby coul turn out deformed)...etc, in some cases it is necessary, but I just dont really like to think about it all together, I know someone who had one, you get a fair bit opf therapy for it.
im pro abortion when needed...
I really think everyone should have theyre own choices in life...
why kill your life? you can continue living it if you are not ready...
why do some people say "dont abort its wrong!" when you dont even know how that persons life goes?
I think abortionn is fine, only if used fro the rigth reasons, like I know this 9 year old who was rapd by her uncle and got pregnant, I mean she was not mentally ready to have a kid, so she had an abortion, and that was the rigth choice in my opinion.
Look up some pictures of abortions sometimes all of the people who think its not murder
Just because the baby is still inside of the mother doesnt make it anyless alive,
They do feel pain
they do suffer
I think they are so wrong.
The only time I would ever support someone getting an abortion is if it was caused by rape.
I think it's wrong, but its also a choice. the person that does it has to deal with the guilt afterwards.
It is not a 'Choice", it's a 'Child' - more answers here:
its wrong put it up for adoption for a good family if you cant handle it