19 (to be 20) and never dated

I'm a 19 year old male virgin. Not only that, but a never-been-kissed, never-been-on-a-date virgin. It's not that I'm a horrible freak no one wants to be around, or even that no one has ever expressed interest, but I've honestly just never seeked this stuff out. At some point I got it through my head that high school dating wasn't worth it, and decided not to bother until later. Now I wonder if I made the right choice, especcially given that I'm now in my last year at a small, alternative school that runs for five years (instead of the usual four). Hell, I'll be turning 20 around the time I finally start college, and in the meantime, I don't get around much as I don't have much access to transportation, nor are there many real oppurtunities left at my school.

To be frank, it's going to be a little mortifying being that rare 20 year old dude in the dorms who's never so much as kissed another person, assuming it comes to that. The question is, how do I work around this? Do I be upfront to any potential girlfriend about my total lack of experience at dating (and not to mention everything else)? Do I keep quiet about it until I reach the point with someone that they'll simply have to know? Will my inexperience at that point even be a real problem outside of awkward, late-night "when did you lose your virginity" discussions with the guys?