What to get a 15-year-old boy for his birthday?

Recent Questions Shopping

I have a real good friend of mine who is turning 15 soon. I told him I would get him a gift but he told me not to but im still gonna but he won't tell me what he likes so??? I don't know what to get him.!.!

what blah said. does he like sports? a lot of guys like wearing jerseys of the players they like. or, if all else fails, get him a funny t-shirt. all teenage guys love those. something sarcastic or funny.

What are Valentine's Day gift ideas for a 15 years old girl?

from a fifteen yearold: Get an ipod!!! It rox.

What to I get my boyfriend for his 18th birthday?

dude or dudette im am soo clueless I need help finding a gift for my best friend who is a boy and he is turning 13 but we act more like 15 and 16 and im soo damn clueless

What to get my 12-year-old boyfriend for Christmas?

What are his hobbies? Go from there.

Birthday presents with no money?

Depending if he's gay get him a prostate mesasure

What should I get my boyfriend for our one-year anniversary?

get him nothing and hope that he is happy with that! :)

What to get my boyfriend for his 18th birthday?

get him poop all boys like it so they can fling it at the girls that they like!!! I once read in a magazine that girls find it very actractive...and cant stay away from you

What should I get my Mom for her birthday?

Well, I made my 16 year old a kitty litter cake from recipezaar.com. Looks real and gross. But doesn't smell. Thank God! Served in a new lined kitty litter pan and use a pooper scooper for the server.

What to get my best friend for her birthday?

some people dont liek doing it but I give cash to the older kids so they can get something they really like. otherwise I end up getting something they refer to as "GAY" lol im 31 and out of touch lol

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?

Best birthday present for a 15 year old boy: sex.