Talk to family
Bring some family movies that people behind the driver can watch together
a movie brings the family together!
Sleep, Listen to music. Sight see.
Roll down the window and yell at random people you pass.
- bring a whole bunch of munchies!! - gummies, chocolates, candies
- bring music that you can listen on your own (ipod) or crank the radio to your favorite station and karaoke with people in the car
- look at the clouds and see the different shapes and animals you can find
- take pics on your cell or with the camera
- bring a portable DVD player and bring movies
- bring some nail polish, roll the windows down!!
- bring a puzzle book (sudoku, crosswords, mazes, word searches)
- play games with the people in the car such as: Would You Rather or The Alphabet Game - Would You Rather is asking people in the car questions such as would you rather be stuck in a locker or a port-a-potty? and The Alphabet Game is where you pick a topic - lets say "fruits" and starting from the letter "A" you think of a name of a fruit that begins with the letter and go through the alphabet :)
play music, dance (in your seat), crack jokes, laugh, make funny videos, watch movies, sing nursery rhymes... just be funny and silly... have a good time. :)
I just came back from a 12 hour drive.........enjoy?
write, listen to music if you have an ipod or mp3, color, draw, take pictures of the drive, text, or call people