Can weed give a false pregnancy reading?

see I don't even know if I am preggo or not but I did not get my pd today but most my friends believe I am and I think I am. I do not smoke on a day to day basis; weed was only once. but still.. this tuesday I am going to get a pregg test at the Pregnancy Helpline Center

yeah I agree with cocod33. I also wanted to just add that a few years ago I was pg with twins and I ended up misscarrying from weed and drinking way to much. and no1 new it til after I had misscarryed and almost bled to death.

Can weed cause a false pregnancy test?

Please don't take weed if yhoo might be pregnant.

IT WILL KILL THE CHILD. AND IF IT DOESNT KILL...IT WILL DAMAGE AND MAYB EVEN MAKE IT ADDICTED!

How does weed make you feel?

Depends - false negatives are quite popular (testing too early is usually the problem) but false positives are very rare. Either way it wouldn't be because of the weed.

How should pregnancy discharge be?

yeah. a lot of things can give a false pg test reading. even drinking anything right before you take it MIGHT interfere with the test results.

How early do signs of pregnancy show up?