What are some good idea's for a emo/scene bedroom?

I’m 15. And right now my bedroom is black and a dark pink(2 walls are black and 2 are pink). It’s been that way for a long time now and I’m getting tired of it. I love the emo/scene look. I can repaint the walls any color that I want. I was thinking maybe painting the walls black and white.and maybe use some other bright colors in like rugs or lamps etc. I want a lot of band posters to cover one of the walls but I don’t have much money to spend in buying them:( and the cheaper ones at Hot Topic are not that great and they don’t have much to choose from. I love neon colors but after looking at that pink for such a long time I don’t really want those colors on my wall.My carpet is this horrid brown color and I can’t change it:( So I’m thinking of maybe just getting a rug that will cover my whole floor. I don’t really have any idea’s besides those,so I need more idea’s..can you give me some? I don’t want my room to be girly looking. My room is a pretty good size its not small at all. but I have a queen size bed which takes up a pretty good amount of space. (the bed is white). This is some on the stuff I already have -A black book case -A black dresser -lots of photos of friends and family -pink rugs -A few posters and also I absolutely LOVE photography and I want to somehow bring that into my room also. Any ideas you guys have will be extremely helpful. :)
Thanks:)

Answer #1

u could sell some of the stuff you have and use the money toi buy some other things you like or ask for things for your B’day or Xmas

Answer #2

the rug is a gud idea meaby have like a desighn in it like stitched hart or something I have 1 and it rocks!! also put like buliten boards and put bunch of pics on it make desighn on the walls and also the buk cases have like a desighn emo ofcourse

Answer #3

im emo myself and my room is black with red and white skulls and lots of skull neclaces and my carpet is black and I have a black&red dreser and tv I also have black&red curtans you should try it I hope this helped :)

Answer #4

Do Like a skulls on the pink and Pink skulls on black. I don’t know. I could ask my emo friend for u

Answer #5

posters of your favorite bands?

Answer #6

Put a wall of posters and then contrast it with frames of your friends and family… the frames should be “neon Pink” so it really brings the frames out a lot :)… Just an idea

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

Public Goods

Home goods, Sustainability, Health

Advisor

Gulab Goodness

Health & Wellness, Beauty & Personal Care, E-Commerce

Advisor

Earthy Good Naturals

DIY Craft Kits, Kids Crafts, Adult Crafts

Advisor

Good Wood

Decking Services, WPC Decking, Construction Services

Advisor

Interior Designing

Home Decor, Interior Design Services, Home Renovation