Does it hurt when you have your period?

does it hurt when you have your period what should you do when you have it??

I'm about to get my first period and my tummy hurts right below my belly button. I don't know if that's wherebyou cramp or what it's like (hence forth first period) but it feels kind of fat and like I pulled a muscle there :/
Who knows what I'm even talking about...

this person is a dude why would it matter to him?

What can I do to fix my knees, they hurt & crack

nope you jsut get cramps and use a tampon/pad (:

Why does my calf hurt when I run?

well you cant feel nothin coming out of you or wutever but sum times girls get cramps in their lower belly and it feels like shyt

When I exercise is it okay that it hurts the next day?

In Chinese medicine, ginger tea with brown sugar is used in the treatment of menstrual cramps. try it out

How can I jump higher without hurting my knees?

It hurts like a b*tch!
Worst pain I've ever felt. lol

Muscles hurt

ma stomach be killing that shit hurt..I be dying ..I always cry..my dad be telling me that thats not a reason for me to cry he just dont know..im tired of that period shit

Does your Growth REALLY Stop After You Get Your Period?

I rarely ever get cramps, but when I do it's only on the first day. It's like aching in the area where your ovaries are and in your lower back. I use tampons because pads to me are just un-sanitary. The touch and rub on you when you walk and it's gross. The experience is different for everyone.

Ways to rehab a hurt knee

It depends on the person. Some don't feel any pain, others do. Not everyone gets cramps.

When you have it you just need to wear either a pad or a tampon and be sure to change it regularly.

knee hurts!!

well,there are different kinds of side effects.I know people who get cramps, which is the most common among girls.but I know girls who vommit, have mood swings[common],and get bad back pains. last time I had mine, I had the worst headache, back pains, and I felt realy tired. so yes your period can hurt.when you get it you should either wear a pad or a tampon with a panty liner underneath.change both every 2-3 hours. when you don't have it you should wear liners.
hope I helped,
pussi katt :)

Why is my tummy hurting after running?

when you have your peroid a lot of girls have cramps which means there stomach hurts!! what should you do when you have it put a tampon or pad and take some pain killers (pills) for the pain!!!

When I do sit ups and crunches, why do my thighs hurt?