Can you make yourself have an artificial voice?

Like i used to have a squeeky voice but one day on the bus i decided to add a lil deepness to my voice and now its really deep and its not my actual voice and i cant go back to my original voice lol is it puberty?

haha lololol!!1!!

i no wat u mean, after the second twilite, new moon, i cudnt stop talkin liek bella!!1!! xxx ;> <3<3 neway,i think ull be okay, cuz wen i talk lyk bella, all da boiz hav so many laffs at school ha!!11 neway,i think ull be okay, cuz wen i talk lyk bella, all da boiz hav so many laffs at school ha!!11

how do we make our voice softer?

you can change your voice to make it sound deeper or higher, pretty much everyone can do that and can impersonate different people a bit and different accents. you cant permanently do it though, so it was probably your voice changing due to puberty

How to make my voice softer ?

Yes, it's called mimicry. People who do voices for characters in puppet shows and cartoons do it all the time. I can mimic about ten distinctly different voices.

what does it mean when someone says that you have a hollow voice ot