Change religion from hindu to christian?

Hey ... I am a Hindu ...I want to change my Religion hindu to christian for money...I dont know how its possible...I am from india...can any one pls tell me how is it possible ???

Recent Questions Religion, Spirituality & Folklore

u cant change your religion for money hun. then it wouldnt be true and you technically would not be a christian. hate to tell you that. but its true

To be a Christian, you simply start calling yourself a Christian. But it would probably helpful to at least know what that means. Check out teh wiki.

What religion is closest to christianity?

What percentage of population in sub-Saharan Africa are Christians? Read into it...

Can I change my religion for money?

jai hindu

What religions apart from Islam don't allow alcohol consumption?

hi
iam madhav I am hindu . I want change my hindu religion to christain . so answer me . how to christs better than hindu

Can Muslims date outside their religion?

I want to change religion from hindu to christian for education.

Can a Christian date a Catholic person?

Jesus has already paid the price for us! as soon as you become a christian its like being a millionnaire so get out the boat and walk on water. How do you intend on getting money from turning Christian anyway!?

Is having a friend with benefits being a bad Christian?

That is the wrong reason. If money is what you seek, that is all you would get.

God judges the intents of the heart.

What religion did The Ingalls practice on The Little House On The Prairie?

Certainly there can be financial incentives to being a certain religion.

A lot of people steer business to and from other members of their church. In this case your best bet is to pick a church with a lot of financially strong members.

To me converting to a particular religion for business opportunities is an insult to those who follow that religion earnestly. Even someone as cynical as myself finds this distasteful.

What is the religion where people say when you die you turn into an animal or your spirit goes into a animal?

The beauty of Hinduism is that you can perfectly follow Christ and his teachings being a hindu. There are cases of human scum calling themselves God and being worshipped. Christ was someone who knew God. Nothing wrong in following him as a Hindu. I am a brahmin and I have been to church many times. Hinduism asks you to be like a bee and collect the necter from so many kinds of flowers that God created. A true Hindu would never stop you from following Christ.

As for money, I regret that my country, India is going to the dogs. For those Christians who market their religion, beware for there is someone who is aware of your every action.

Christ never asked for any one to pay money to follow him. Do not cause disgrace to a great man like that.

How to help my Agnostic boyfriend become Christian?

You want to change for money? All the money in the world will not make you a Christian. What makes you a Christian?

if you confess with your mouth, JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead, then you will be Christian.

How do you react when someone insults your religion or beliefs?

First off if your changing for money Your changing for the wrong reason and it would be pointless, You would be Christian in name only.
Second the unbeliever was wrong

1. Hear
2. Believe
3. Repent
4 Baptism.
Here is a link for a local Church that will Be willing to assist you in these things
http://church-of-christ.org/churches/India/New%20Delhi_S.htm
Contact person: S. THANG LIEN, P.O. Box-10920, R.K Puram (Main) New Delhi-110 066, India.

what does this mean to change religion for money? If you want money you work for money. You want to be educated you study hard. You think changing faith is the solution to the problems? A little fast money will do all the difference. Think about when you look into the mirror in a few years or what you will tell your children about their faith? Wake up my brothers and sisters. Wake up!

what does this mean to change religion for money? If you want money you work for money. You want to be educated you work for it. You thing changing faith is the solution to the problems? A little fast money will do all the difference. Think about when you look into the mirror in a few years or what you will tell your children about their faith? Wake up my brothers and sisters. Wake up!

Doob maro peso ke liye Cristian banne walo. Agar pesa hi chahiye to mehnat kyu nahi karte bhikharoyo

change religion indium