Whenever I shave ,some sores appear after like 3 days what are these?
If you use a razor, razor bumps might or will appear. Your skin maybe sensitive. It's like small, irritated red bumps on the skin...
the only way to prevent razor bumps is to not use a razor.
it will go away if you stop shaving.
Razor bumps be prevented
* Take a hot shower before shaving, to soften the hair and open the pores.
* Use a thick shaving gel.
* Don't stretch the skin when shaving, and always shave in the direction your beard grows.
* Use the fewest razor strokes possible. Rinse with cold water.
* Use an electric razor if it can be adjusted to a higher setting.
* Use a moisturizing lotion after shaving
hope this helps :)
It could be several things:
Ingrown hairs: some people get them from shaving, it's when the hair is trying to grow back and get's stuck under the skin and causes irritation and a bump that is painful.
Irritation: also called Shave Bumps, the pubic area is VERY sensative and it's very easy to get that area irritated when shaving down there.
Ways to avoid these sores;
-Only use a razor once, you don't want to use old razors on such a sensitive place
-Only shave one way, shaving up and down will irrate. shave *against* the grain
- Soak in the bath to open the pours
-Rub a little baby oil in after to keep moisture in
-Do not use scented soaps or oils they will sting rally bad
More than likely ingrown hairs.
Waxing is way better lasts 4 times as long. So worth the tiny bit of pain