Are shitzu s prone to health problems and what are some of them

Pets & Animals

Are Shitzu's prone to health problems and if so what are some of the major ones?

Sensitive to heat - airlines will not ship if any part of the journey will exceed 75 degrees F.

YES, RENAL KIDNEY DISPLASIA

Are Shitzu's prone to health problems and what are some of them?

Is It Normal For A 7Week Old Shitzu To Have a lot of Breathing Problems?

shitzu cold or alergys

could someone please tell me what are the signs and symptons for kidney stones in shitzus?

Pet shitzu

yes they are sensitive to heat

What's the lifespan of a Lapso shitzu?

My 6 year old shitzu "Jade" had kidney stones three times and had to have surgery for all!! She is unable to mate ever again and has to stay on this special food for the rest of her life- Science Diet Cd

My new shitzu pup!

Our adorable 12 month Shitzu Murry had renial kidney displasia and we had to put him down. From birth one of his kidneys did not develop, this is common so please have your dog checked.

Shitzu breathing

I dropped off my 1.5 year old shitzu female for grooming. She was groomed 6 months before at the same groomer.
When I returned I was told she had to stop because Bella
was so stressed she burst the blood vessels in both her eyes. I rushed her to the vet. The entire eye was bright red (no white showing).
The vet said it was her breed, that if the groomer would have continued her eyes would have popped out.
Vet said he would pop the eyes back in.
So groomer said she would have to be sedated to be groomed. So I plan to purchase grooming items thru the mail, dog catalog supply.

What health benefits come from putting flax seed in your food?

I TOOK MINE IN TO BE GROOMED AND WAS TOLD HE GOT SOAP IN HIS EYES. SO THEY WERE A LITTLE CLOUDY THE NEXT DAY HE COULDN'T OPEN THEM. TOOK HIM TO THE ER.. WE TOOK HIM BACK TODAY FOR HIS 48 HOUR CHECK UP. KNOW THEY ARE TALKING THAT HE MAY LOSE HIS EYES. WOW I'M SO VERY CONFUSED ARE THEY PRON TO EYES CONDITIONS? PLEASE HELP I'M DESPERATE. OUR APPT. IS 3:30 TOMORROW WHITH A SPECIALTIST TO SEE WHAT STEPS ARE NEXT. GOD HELP MY LITTLE JAGGER. HE'S WAS BORN SEPT. 6, 2009

How many puppies can a shitzu have?

what is shitzu dog life expectancy

Shitzu health problem

im not sure about health problems I've had lucy for 4 months..I can tell you house training took almost the whole time but thasnkfully she seems to have it down now! this is the most funny sweet loving dog I have ever had!! she provides hours of amusement and I would recomend every should get one!! ahe plays great with my husy which in itself is funny to watch since the husky is 56 pounds and lucy is 10 pounds!! lol

swisher sweets worse for you then cigarettes?

health concern shitzu